Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday

Wednesday we met Candace, Brynnen, and Braelyn for lunch at Chic fila and guess who actually played...this sweet girl!!! She NEVER plays, she always begs to go into the playroom but stands right beside me and just watches the other kids play but not today :) She was a wild woman running around socializing, squealing and having a good time!





Just pretend I am not in the picture :)



Silly girls :)





Little Sisters :)

I cannot wait to watch these girls (all four) grow up together :) They are going to have so much fun!
After Chic Fila we had to go home and get ready for dance class! We missed last week because Allie Kate had the stomach virus :(

This is a precious girl! And I must say she has been very sweet this past week (even to her sister!) now she has still had her sassy moments but it seems to be getting much better! 

At dance!

After dance we went home and took naps and woke up and headed to Stix to eat with Nana and Jake!
This girl LOVES her Nana!


And this girl has been a little more fussy than normal the past week or so, not bad just wanting to be held constantly and waking up more at night (I think it may be a growth spurt)....but no worries the second you pick her up she's fine :)


Ava watching the man cook our dinner :) Every time he would bang she would jump and blink like 10 times!


This is on a random note...my nap time chore! I don't know if I ever used my iron once before we had kids, I'm pretty sure I didn't! I am a firm believer in restarting the dryer! Who would have thought all these adorable girl clothes would ALL have to be ironed! This is not even 1/4 of the ironing that goes on...poor Gran helps me iron a lot too (which is SO nice to pile it all up wrinkly and get it back all pretty and ironed and hung on hangers!)
I have been trying to get the girls summer clothes out and winter put up and their matching clothes hung up together...I'm a bit OCD with their stuff but I like to have everything in its place so I know where it is and don't forget about it since they both have SO many clothes (I could...and should do a post on their clothes just so one day I can look back and see how ridiculous I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment