Friday, April 12, 2013

My beauties :)

It's been just a regular uneventful (if there is such a thing with two kids) kind of day :) We woke up got baths and had to run a few errands and Allie Kate talked me into cracker barrel for lunch just the three of us :)



Let me just say Allie Kate had the time of her life over the waiters pony tail...as soon as she saw him she giggled like a little goof and as soon as he walked off I asked what she was laughing at (even though I already knew ;) and she said "That man has a pony mommy...and it's in a funny bun" 
It just tickled her to death :)

By the end of lunch they were both in my lap :) And by the way I had a man stop and ask me if they were both girls...seriously?? At first I thought he was kidding but then he waited for my reply!

Ava Grace kept eating her sisters hair!



She looks so big! :( Today at nap time she kept hollering random stuff at me and I finally got ill and told her to hush I didn't want to hear another word come out of her room and she said "Mommy, I forgot to tell you one thing....you're my best friend!" I am trying to remember how precious she can be in the moments that she is not so precious (which are much less than before...the Lord must have heard me and her pray for a better attitude :)
I told her today I loved her more than anything and she replied "I love Jesus more than anything" and then told me I was next in line :) SO proud of her she asked me if it hurt my feelings and I told her not one bit that makes me happy :) and it does I want her to love the Lord with her whole heart and I hope one day when I stand before the Lord He tells me "Well done" even though most days I feel like I do everything wrong!

This little ball of fatness is the sweetest, slobberiest (that is a word!) little button nose and I love her to pieces!







No comments:

Post a Comment