Thursday, April 18, 2013

random weekly pics

We haven't done anything too exciting this week but we have still been busy :)

Me and my sweet love bug!


We went to see Haley in the Miss teen Alabama pageant and Allie thought she was a beauty queen too


Someone has been OBSESSED with our dog this week, which is huge because she is normally terrified of her (because she jumps). She has been stuffing her with treats galore :)



Pure perfection! I love when I get to just hold her and stare at her while she sleeps :)



We went over to see Candace, Brynnen, and Braelyn on Tuesday so Candace could cut my hair and the girls could play :) Lets just say cutting hair with 4 girls is hard! 2 inches turned into WAY more and my hair is now just past my shoulders! Oh well it needed a good trimming anyways!

They had so much fun in this car they were laughing so hard they couldn't catch their breath!



Sweet cousins!



We met Julie and Nana at our place for lunch on Wednesday before dance 





She loves her Aunt Ju!

We are a serious bunch!


my love monkey!


We came home from dance and Allie Kate skipped nap and me and her played outside while Ava Grace took her nap!


Playing drive through in her playhouse :) We had been to Zaxby's the night before and I ordered a "nibbler meal" and she about fell out in the floor laughing so hard because she calls her boobies her "nibbles" :) Silly girl!


Sand box time! She is going to be absolutely filthy when we go to the beach in a couple of weeks because she rolls in the sand!


Bathing beauty :) 4.5 months!




While Ava Grace took her morning nap today me and AK got out her little swimming pool and put it out on the back deck...it was pretty warm but the sun wasn't out so I had to put hot water in with hose pipe water and Allie Kate would stir the water up to mix it :) Hence the spoon!

This is what I get anytime I ask her to smile! Goofy little face!

*Oh and just a side note we have been for shaved ice 4 times this week...sad I know! The man that owns it knows us and always talks about Allie Kate and how smart she is and how he remembers when she was a year old and could have a full conversation with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment