Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Sunday :)

Me and Heath woke up and started getting ready before the girls so we could make it to church in time, and while I was getting ready I heard little feet pitter pattering down the hallway :) Allie was SO excited to see what the Easter bunny brought her :)


The Easter bunny must have known Allie Kate just got her ears pierced because she got lots of cute new earrings ;)

Notice who's basket she was more interested in...Ava's because she spied a passy in there....what am I going to do with this girl?



Even Ava got in on the fun opening her basket :)



Allie Kate's 

Ava Grace's




Allie Kate holding Ava's new pacifiers...she is obsessed



My cool girls :)

We opened Easter prizes and then had to get the girls ready to go to church...I made sure that I would have enough time to take pictures of them in their matching dresses....this is what happened
Allie Kate acts awful anytime I try to get her and Ava Grace's picture together...this is the only picture I got before church :)

We took both in with us and they did so good! We were surprised how good they did! Allie clapped and sang and sat quietly (maybe not silent but close :) And when they sang "On Christ this solid rock I stand all, all other ground is sinking sand" she sang loud and proud :) She thought it was funny we were singing it at church because we sing that at home together :)
After church we came home and tried to give Allie Kate a nap (key word tried) and then headed down to Nana's house for lunch and our egg hunt :)





And with lots of bribing I got my picture :)

Allie and Emma waiting to hunt eggs Allie Kate was SO excited :)












Yes she is wearing rain boots :) It had been raining and it was her idea :)


She LOVES Tay Tay and he loves her!

After Nana's we headed to Nan and Pops for more Easter fun




Happy Easter! The day about Jesus and not some overgrown bunny :)



1 comment: