Monday, April 8, 2013

Days leading up to Easter

Getting ready for Easter what does every girl need to do?? Get their fingernails and toenails done of course :) Me and Allie went for pedicures...she thinks she is like 15 years old!






Saturday before Easter we took Allie up to a church down the road that has a big Easter egg hunt! She had a good time :)


She even won the prize egg :)

When we got home from our egg hunt I decided I wanted to try to make my first homemade cake from scratch...a caramel cake, it did not turn out so hot :) I literally laughed and laughed everytime I walked by and saw it :) Good thing I have a good sense of humor :)
Yum yum :)

It started raining and Allie Kate wanted to put on her bikini and go out in it...so she did haha


This girl is my love :)



I have been teaching Allie Kate about Easter and the true meaning and she is so funny she randomly just breaks out and says "Easter is about Jesus and they nailed his hands and he died for me, thank you Jesus for dying for me"

No comments:

Post a Comment