Sunday, April 28, 2013

Baby Shower for baby Olivia and my Titay :)

We had Julie's (and Olivia's :) baby shower today! She will be here in a few short weeks and I can't wait to meet her! I have never been an aunt before! I love being a mommy of course but it will also be nice to get to love on her and do all the fun stuff with her and not have to discipline or worry that she's acting crazy because I will probably think it's funny! I also can't wait for Julie to get to experience the pure love you have for your baby and no one can explain that to you...it can't be put into words the selfless love that comes with having a baby so I am VERY excited for her to get to meet her baby girl :)








My gift basket :) Lots of monogrammed stuff (shocking, I know) and other CUTE goodies!

The beautiful momma to be!


hostesses :)



I'm going to be her favorite!

A little shorter and we are gonna see where that baby's coming from!


Sisters :)











1 comment:

  1. Awe so sweet little Titty!!!! I need ALL of these pics by the way! Love you!

    ReplyDelete