Monday, May 6, 2013

Carnival and look who's sitting up :)

We decided to come home from the beach on Friday because the weather wasn't great and because the Magnolia festival was Saturday and Allie Kate was supposed to dance at it :) Saturday morning it was cool and rainy and Ava is STILL sick (we are going on 3 weeks!) so she stayed with Gran, Heath had to work, so me, Papa, and Allie Kate headed out to the Magnolia festival to eat junk food, ride rides and dance (well me and Papa watched :)
Allie thought this little girl was Maci and was all over her loving her and holding her hand and calling her Maci....I was not about to tell her this is not Maci ;)


quack, quack, quack



My love


Then for the second song she found the real Maci :) And they rocked it out to Jesus loves me :) I do not want our sweet little dance class to be over :(










Sweetest little face :)


She had so much fun!




When we got back to Gran and Papa's house she actually hugged her sister...I know shocking!

And look who is starting to sit up!



I love holding her and watching her sleep and I am definitely getting the opportunity to do that a lot since she has been sick :( I am suctioning her out several times a day and put a humidifier in her room and cannot wait for her to feel better!



She has been doing so good sitting up by herself the past couple of days! She sits and looks in her little vanity toy and smiles and laughs at herself in the mirror :)

Concentrating putting on her make up!




My baby girl is getting big :( LOVE LOVE LOVE this doll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment