Friday, May 31, 2013

My silly willy :)

Just to look back and remember this precious and hilarious time in Allie Kate's life:

We were laying in bed and Allie Kate jumped up and said  "I'm not laying by Ava grace... her slobber stinks like really it does"

She told me "Ava's for sale momma" :) 

When we taught Sunday school I asked kids if they knew my name and Allie said "her name is mommy" :)

Allie Kate just now likes to watch tv and her favorite show is Sophia the first and she wants to watch it ALL the time OVER and over and over again!

We were in the shower and she just randomly started singing "everyday I'm shuffling"

She hollered for me to come in her bedroom "help mommy there's a bug in my room...HELP!" it was a gnat :)

Got mad at her daddy and told him "you're mean and I'm distappointed at you"

She told a lady at a birthday party "that's my daddy he's mean to me all the times" 

She told me to "move over ya big hog" hahah I don't know where she has heard this




No comments:

Post a Comment