Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mysa's day!

God made me a mommy when he blessed me 3.5 years ago and I couldn't imagine myself loving another baby like I loved her and then he gave me my sweet Ava Grace and I was and am equally just as in love with her... and I couldn't be more thankful for them! So thank you to Allie Kate and Ava Grace for letting me be your mommy :) 

Saturday me and Heath had a lot of errands to run getting ready for Mother's Day and recital so we split up...I took Ava grace with me and he took Allie Kate shopping :)
Saturday night she wanted to go ahead and give me my presents she was excited!
They got me a cookbook and stand
And Allie Kate picked out a notebook of sticky notes for me (which she later claimed as her own:) I am also getting an origami owl necklace but I get to pick it out!!!
In the middle of cooling dinner I put these baskets together for my mom, heaths mom and his nan...and then I wished I had gotten me the flower pot too :) I had them made for them and it says: 1 Peter 1:24-25 the grass withers and the flower falls away but the word of The Lord endures forever. And I'm pretty much obsessed but since I kill all flowers I didn't get me one :(

Mother's Day we got up and took both girls to nursery and Sunday school and went to church. Of course we were a little late since I had to take pictures before we could leave...this drives Heath crazy but I always say "will you look back on that day and say...I can't believe I was a little late to church...or would you say I can't believe I don't have any pictures from that day" sorry Heath I have to take my pictures, you think you'd know this by now :)




These are the two most precious gifts I have ever been given and I am truly thankful for them each and every day! I love them with every single breath I have and I hope one day they know how much they mean to me! To my sweet babies: Your mommy loves you to the moon and back :)


This is the best one we could get...even though it looks like Ava Grace is doing a back bend :)In all the others either Allie is eating my necklace, Ava is eating my shoulder or one is making a crazy face...real life :)


After church we went to O Charley's with heaths parents and grandparents for lunch
Loving on gran at lunch 
This is what Allie Kate made me in Sunday school :) the one thing I am excited about when she starts school is all the cute crafts they make! My house will probably be covered in this kinda stuff!

My moms Mother's Day gifts :)

After naps we went down to Nana's house to celebrate Mother's day with her...sadly I forgot to get a picture of us all there! I used to be so much better about making sure to get pictures!

Momma to be Ju (34 weeks)

sweet munchkin



We played outside for a good while on the swing set and playing baseball (if you would call it that  :)
I made everyone stop playing to take a picture! Glad it didn't turn out awkward ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment