Friday, May 10, 2013

Mrs.Beverly's beautiful babies :)

Our sweet dance class (all 3 of them :) is almost over and it makes me sad! Me and Allie Kate both love her little class! These 3 girls are so sweet and silly and so much fun to watch together (and us moms are pretty cool too! ;) I'm so proud and can't wait to see them at the recital! Mrs. Beverly has been the BEST teacher...she stays calm when any other person would want to scream! 




they are best buds :)


Allie and Addie were a little wild and Maci just stood so calm and let them tug on her...smiling for the camera the whole time :)





We have dance twice next week and then recital next weekend and our first year of dance is officially over! Sad but proud of my little dancer! Tonight I was telling Heath that I know she won't be a professional dancer  or anything when she grows up I just want her to have fun and enjoy herself....his response "Heck no she's not working at sammy's"....Boys, can't live with em can't live without em :)

No comments:

Post a Comment