Saturday, May 25, 2013

Recital week :)

We had dance almost everyday leading up to Allie Kate's recital ... Monday, Tuesday  twice on Wednesday,  Friday  and of course the recital on Saturday :)

We went up to the studio and were supposed to have dance but Mrs.Beverly never showed up so these girls played and ran and played with rocks :)


At recital practice Friday night


Goody baskets for the 3 sweet girls :)

Getting her hair done before the recital...it was meltdown city :( I was hollering for her to be still and she was all upset!

Silly girl
Dancing to "I don't wanna go to bed so early" 


running across stage :) 








My sweet love bug :)

Nana holding Ava Grace during the recital :)







"I'm a cute little girl with a cute little figure, stand back boys till I get a little bigger"

SO excited about trophies :)






Nana brought her a  ballet bag full of goodies :)







Yay for Allie Kate's first year of dance! She did SO good at her recital and had a blast! She kept saying "I wanna do it again!" bless her she LOVES to be on stage :)














No comments:

Post a Comment