Saturday, January 9, 2016

Allie Kate is 6!!!

How can it be that my first tiny baby is 6 years old! Gosh that sounds SO old...I mean, that's practically 10, right? haha! Allie was SO excited to turn 6 years old and was all about her Birthday this year! She had a field trip this year on her actual birthday (trick or treating at the covenant place) so I took cupcakes to her school the day before for her school birthday party :)




Birthday spankings from Mrs. Shelby :)




She had gotten to take blossom (the class bear) home a few days before and even had her wear a special party dress to school that day :-)





On her actual birthday I went with her on her field trip and then she had her school fall party :)

She was so excited for her puppy surprise :)








We went to Stix for her birthday dinner and she had been stressing about the people singing to her (bless her she is JUST like me) and begged me not to tell them it was her Birthday because it made her so nervous! She survived ;) After we went back to Gran and Papa's house for ice cream cake :)

I love my beautiful 6 year old :)





Happy Birthday to my sweet, sassy little love bug! You are such a beauty and full of sass and love :) I love you so much my big girl and even though it breaks my heart you are growing up I am SO proud of you and love you more than you'll ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment