Sunday, January 10, 2016

Beach trip 2015

So somehow I was looking back and saw that this was never posted? I know it's way late (like 6 months late haha!) but I still want to be able to look back and see our beach vacay...so here goes...posting on a FREEZING cold day in January about our sunny beach vacation ;)

We look forward to our beach trip every year and this year was especially exciting because we have our sweet huddy buddy this year (it's his first family vacation!) We packed down nan and pops Tahoe (we have to borrow because our Buick Enclave doesn't have enough room) and lined up our three cuties in the backseat :) hudson was in the middle and he had a sissy on each side...and he LOVED it :) we could not have asked for better kids on the ride down (I was very nervous about this car ride) Hudson didn't hardly make a peep the whole time and he didn't even have his DVD player to watch! I guess he likes watching his sisters more ;) we stopped once to eat at Burger King and then at a rest stop to potty and got in AWFUL traffic right before the toll bridge and they were still all fabulous (crossed fingers the ride home is just as pleasant!).
2 out of 3 asleep ain't bad ;)


The milkshake monster!

When we finally made it (7 hours later haha...I wish I was joking) we couldn't even get the bags out of the car the girls (and their momma) NEEDED to put their toes in the sand and see the waves :)
Hudson loved it! He was squealing and bouncing up and down and laughing :) I think the wind and everyone's excitement  made him happy....and he was probably glad to be out of the car! 







Real life :)




Our first day we hit the beach for a few hours even though it was a red flag and the water was rough. Allie likes to jump the waves and rolls around in the water where the waves come in (I won't let her go far...especially with a red flag!) but that has been hard this year because the other little girls get further out (we are talking knees here haha) than I want her without me. 
Ava loves the beach too she is just the funniest little girl :) me and her sat and found the little shells that dog back in and she had the best time she would say "ew! Ava not like it's tongue! Gross mommy" and "come on little guy dig" :) she's my sweet girl and I call her my little wart because she is stuck to me 99% of the time :)

Hudson had his first beach day! And he loved it! He will probably poop sand but that's ok :) he happens to be my first baby to like the sand (a little too much!)
This little dude is the happiest baby ever...seriously he is all grins and rarely fusses :)

After the beach we hit the pool for a looooong time! Ava and Allie swam with their puddle jumpers on around the whole pool and had the best time (hudson took a nap) :) 

We went to the crab trap for dinner since the girls were tired (no naps) 
We had to wait for 45 min to be seated and by the time our food came we were all exhausted! This is real life ;) one in my lap digging her fingers in my food, one beside me hanging on my arm, and one drinking all my drink and freaking out the second I take it away :) I wouldn't have it any other way... Well maybe I would have given them naps ;)

They have all slept wonderful down here :) This is the first time (since we've had kids) that I haven't had at least one baby in the bed with us....and I'm digging it!!! Toes digging into your sunburn isn't too enjoyable ;)

We've been going back and forth between the beach and pool most days and the kids have all had a blast and been wonderful :)
Hudson has enjoyed napping at the beach too ;)

We took the kids to big kahunas like we did every year and they had a blast! 



We love going to Dewey Destins and try to go every time we are down there! It's not fancy at all...in fact you order your food and eat it on a pier at a picnic table...but it's one of those cool local places we love :)




















My little buddy and all his little teefies :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment