Saturday, January 9, 2016

Dance

Ava started her first year of dance this past fall and YES I am WAY behind but she had her first "performances" at the fall festival and the pumpkin patch :)


Ava got to introduce the show :)





Ava and Braelyn breaking it down :)





Allie Kate's class didn't perform at the fall festival but they got to dance at the pumpkin patch and she was ON CLOUD NINE! She was so excited and happy and proud of herself :) I have always said that I just want my girls to have a good time and enjoy themselves...I don't care if they are ever prima ballerinas ;)  And Allie Kate showed me how much she loves dance just with her sweet face :)
Ava insists I also curl her hair when Allie gets hers done :)









Pure joy :) This sweet smile was plastered to her face the whole time she was up there :)



Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!





After the girls danced at the pumpkin patch we went and picked out pumpkins together :)

This handsome boy is NEVER still and is SO hard to get a picture of these days!

My sweet little pumpkins!




No comments:

Post a Comment