Saturday, January 9, 2016

Ava grace is 3!!!

My baby girl is 3!!! My sweet girl had her 3rd Birthday on Thanksgiving this year and she thought all the festivities were for her ;) We had a day full of stops and family fun and Millie the elf even returned on Ava's Birthday!!!





We went out for dinner the next night to Stix to celebrate and unlike her sister, Ava was ALL about them singing to her and even stood in her chair and danced :) My kids LOVE Stix and she actually requested to go to the place where the man "throws the egg in he's hat" and bless her she even requested a picture with our cook!



Happy Birthday to my little squirt :) You are a tiny little spit fire and I love how you have SO much personality and sweetness all rolled up into that tiny little body :) Momma loves you to the moon and back and I am so proud of you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment