Sunday, January 10, 2016

catching up a little :)

I have been AWFUL about keeping up with our family blog for the past few months! I am hoping to be better BUT with a baby coming in just a few weeks I may just have to hold on and survive for a while ;)
This past year has been the most fun and eventful year for our family so far and it's gone so fast! 

We have been on MANY MANY family walks these days...I think we are just all so excited to have an actual neighborhood to walk in! AND we have horses that live about a mile up the road and me and the kids walk to see them too :)
Zoo fun with some of our favs :)
We took the girls to an Alabama game this year when we had zone tickets so that they could go and experience it :) They were so good and had a blast watching the cheerleaders and eating lots and lots of ice cream!
We went a little nuts this year with pumpkins! I think it all falls back on...we have a new house and are just so excited to do these things (like decorate for different seasons) because it is something we have wanted to do for so long!

Picnic fun before the homecoming parade :)
Allie's class goes on A LOT of field trips! And I do mean a lot! They have so much fun and I am so glad that she is able to enjoy her Kindergarten year somewhere fun :)
Going to get MORE pumpkins :)


Last year we missed the dates for 4d farms and so this year I made it a point to get our family up there and it was SO SO SO fun! The kids had a BLAST and so did we! We had planned on staying a couple of hours and ended up staying for 5 hours! And we still had to drag the kids out!  



                                                                       Handsome love :)

                                                                  Cool kids ;)

We took the girls to Disney on ice this year and let Hudson stay with Gran and Papa (since sitting still isn't his forte)....
Me and Heath even got to sneak away to an Alabama game on a double date!!! GASP!!! 

Who's the cutest baby boy around???

Ava Grace and Allie Kate moved back in together...and we converted Ava's crib to a toddler bed to get her ready for her twin (she is now sleeping in the twin bed...more pics to come!) and they have done awesome! They were both so excited to be in the same room together again which made me feel better about having to move them together to make room for our new baby boy!!!
We have been to A LOT of doctors appointments lately! A LOT! Between me and the kids its a little crazy!!!
I so love getting to have fun mornings with these two and it makes me so sad to think next year Ava will be in school 3 days a week :(
Mason is growing and doing great in there moving like a pro boxer :) 30/31 weeks
We got our Christmas trees up and were SO excited to get to put two up this year...until it was time to decorate and then I wondered why I was so excited about it haha!

this year has been crazy busy and so much fun...and also kind of a blur! I'm hoping with the new baby coming we are able to slow down a little and enjoy each other this next year! Who am I kidding...we are going to have 4 children soon...there will be no slowing down for a LONG LONG time I'm sure ;) but I wouldn't have it any other way! Love my family and my babies :)




No comments:

Post a Comment