Sunday, June 5, 2016

Allie's kindergarten graduation

How can it be that my sweet girl is already graduating Kindergarten? Oh how that hurts my heart! We have waited to be in Mrs. Shelby's class for what seems like forever and now we are already done and leaving :( I am SO SO proud of my big girl and I am very thankful that we are able to have put her at the CEC for 3k-Kindergarten! 


                         Allie's last day (day of Graduation)

She had school on that Thursday and then that night was their Graduation :) It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! You can see how they love the Lord and singing their little hearts out...I may have shed a tear or two but I didn't cry like a baby like I thought I would.  Maybe because I cried the whole week leading up to it...and I have still been crying over her leaving the CEC and heading to big girl school in the fall :(
Mrs. Shelby will always be so special to me! She has a serious gift and it so precious with all her sweet kiddos. They all adore her....pretty much anyone who knows her adores her ;)

So proud of her! She was so excited about their graduation show :) She kept telling me little parts and then she'd say "Don't tell that I told you that, it's a surprise!" and she would be playing around singing "Oceans" and other songs from practice :)



Mason was WONDERFUL during the entire Graduation :) No surprise there though!

Saying her pirate poem "We are pirates, mighty mighty pirates, we sail the high seas in search of lots of treasure....and when we find the treasure we shout HOORAY!"

"You make me brave, you call me out beyond the waves...You are for us, You are not against us"

Nothing makes a momma cry like watching a bunch of precious kids sing to Jesus! Happy tears :)

Sweet boy couldn't hang! Hudson stayed with Nan and Pop since he just can't sit still that long!



                        
                                         Brynnen graduated 4k 
A friend sent me this pic of Allie Kate waiting in line to graduate and it reminded me of the picture I got of her last year in that same spot waiting to graduate 4k...


Cap and gown...

                               





Walking out to "Happy" by pherell which she thought was so cool because it's from the movie "Despicable me" 






Poor Papa got bathed in throw up by little Mason 




Brynlee and Allie

This sweet girl was so excited to be there and see all of "her friends" (because she thinks she's Allie's age haha!) and she was so proud of Allie Kate on stage!

And just like that my sweet big girl is on to big girl school this fall :( BUT before that...IT'S SUMMER TIME BABY!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment