Friday, June 3, 2016

Catching up on life the last month and a half ;)

Life has been kinda wild with everything wrapping up (choir, school, dance). So here is a recap in iphone pics :)

Playdate :)
Sweet babies love eachother :) They are the sneaky into everything cousins :)

We finished up swim lessons :) 


Shopping with Ava and she says "Hey mom take my picture" :)


Loving on this handsome dude all day everyday! 
My boys!!

Aunt Haley came for a visit and was attacked given LOTS of love :)
My girls :)
This boy has had many hair cuts now and has done so well, which surprised us all since he is normally a wild man!
My smart girl said all her rainbow sight words! 
Last day of swim class with Ms. Amelia
A little bonfire and wine never hurt anybody...

We decorated our deck with lights for summer and cannot wait to have summer night under the twinkle lights :)
We planted flowers and Blossom (Allie's class bear) helped ;)

Bonfire at the Pearson house :)


This little cutie is such a momma to Mason :) She wants to help with everything and I love her little heart for him :)

Pool fun



Baby love is growing like a weed!
Target fun summer shopping :)





Sprinkler fun when the weather is finally warm enough!

and we gotta get redneck with all our random toys ;) it's how we roll around here!



Ava danced at the Magnolia festival and thought she was a super star...because she is :)
These girls LOVE each other so much and will probably grow up more like sisters than cousins :)
I love that Ava gets to grow up with both of her cousins right by her side :) It really is so precious!


the traditional goldfish...they are already dead and gone...thank goodness HAHAH!
Allie ran into Olivia Claire from her class at school and they rode rides and hung out :)


These two we are going to have to watch!

Swimming will wear you out!
booty crack

Allie Kate apparently likes chiggers haha! 

End of the year choir performance...yes, I cried a little. I LOVE seeing sweet innocent kids singing with no shame with their whole hearts to Jesus! and reality is in a few years it won't be so cool to do that with some people. I ADORE witnessing this and some day when my kids get big I may just have to help out with childrens choir!


Mason sucks on his little arms so hard he has hickeys on both arms! I promise we feed him! 

Sweet school friends :)

3 months old!
Everyday life as a puppy and princess Jasmine :) My girls are into dressing up hardcore right now and doing "performances" for me!
Allie thought this was so funny...kinda creeped me out

Hudson can be wild and crazy (most of the time) but he LOVES his brother and is always kissing on him or loving him!

school work that made me smile :) Rhyming and she wrote "Brynn Brynn is my kin"
Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Oldest and youngest :)

Sisters and my creepy adorable baby doll from when I was a little girl that Allie has decided to take care of and love :)

When you are #4 you just go to sleep whenever you want...no matter who is hollering and running around you

Last day of dance class for Ava :)
This is how Hudson is like 75% of the time for the past few months...he has been much better in the last couple of weeks but it has been rough. He gets so mad and cries if he doesn't get everything he wants. Still love this little emotional cray.
Mason on the other hand is the happiest baby!
Went to Haley's pageant!
Brothers :)
Little roly poly :)
My big boy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment