Sunday, June 5, 2016

Recital 2016

My girls first day of dance this year...


Ava Grace's recital was at 9am (which meant we had to be there dressed and ready at 8:20am). Ava hopped up out of bed ready to go :) She was PUMPED! And she looked beautiful...and she knew it :)








Allie came back stage with me and Ava and Heath had the boys. I could tell Allie was excited for Ava and she was proud :)






Jammin' to "Party at Mickey's house" Ava did so good and she immediately wanted to "do it one more time...no 5 more times" :) Little ham







giving me the peace sign :)
                                               "Mermaid in the sea" ballet dance :)
"I give a show to the fish below"

Both girls were very excited that they got flowers :)



Finally has a trophy of her own :) She has been waiting on this!





And just like that baby girl has her first recital in the books!!! So proud of my tiny dancer :) 

After Ava's recital we didn't have time to go all the way home before we had to be back for Allie Kate's so we went to Gran and Papa's house for about an hour to eat a sandwich and get Allie's hair and make up done. Then it was back for round 2 :)

Hard to believe this is her 4th recital! 

Ava got to come with me backstage to Allie's and she was happy about that too :)

"Momma I'm a big girl now"


Her favorite is clogging and she LOVED this hot pink sequin outfit something fierce ;) 


"My boyfriend's back"

"Once upon a December" Ballet 

Lined up ready to be called back

She was kind of shy starting out in her first dance but then she got up there and did great and I was so proud at how far she has come ;) My momma heart has been just beaming with pride with all these performances lately between choir, Graduation, and recital!!

Allie and finley :) Besties!







This sweet boy was such a trooper! He was literally black by the end of Allie's recital from rolling around in the floor and being fed way too much candy...but he was better than I thought!! Poor guy is just not at the age to sit still!
This little love was literally perfect during both recitals...again NO surprise there! He is the best baby ever and he didn't make a peep during either show!
After we were done we went home for a few hours to rest and then Allie Kate wanted to go back and watch the "big girls" dance recital at the 6pm show (her cousin also happened to be in that show) so we went back and stayed until 9:30pm!! We had a full day but I wouldn't take anything for these sweet memories with my girls...I know right now we are living in "the good ole days" and one day I will look back and long to have these days back! 

So proud of my precious girls :) Mommy loves y'all to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment