Friday, June 3, 2016

Easter field trip and party

I met the class right as they go to the assisted living home and they were getting off the bus but I was behind the bus on the way. All I could see were a bunch of ears poking up and moving around and it was one of those moments that got to me. Like cry like a baby...got to me. I am so thankful my sweet girl is learning to be the hands and feet of Jesus and serve people...and I am so thankful for her to be able to go to a school where they teach this because reality is... I am not always the best example to my sweet babies :( I get mad, I lose my temper, I don't pay attention sometimes when I should, I get busy and distracted...I'm human yes BUT thank the Lord for sweet teachers to help raise these little ones to love the Lord.

Allie and Charla Grace her bestie :)

Watching these sweet kids sing and bring smiles to these peoples faces is priceless :) 


  After the field trip we went back to the classroom for their Easter party :) I love when they get up as a class and sing :) It makes me so happy!

Ava Grace got to come the the Easter party and she was SO excited! She is always so good and happy to be there with her big sis :) Allie begged for her to come too :)


Sweet dance friends :) Ava and Jenna (Abbey's little sister) are in the same dance class and Allie and Abbey are the "helpers" at dance ;)

Ava adores Mrs. Shelby already! 

We ran into our cousins!

Ava and Charla Grace


Hoppy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment