Thursday, March 28, 2013

same old stuff


Wednesday we finally had dance again (we have been out for spring break) and Heath actually got to take Allie Kate to dance for the first time and she was so excited (and so was he :)


She wanted a picture of the back of her hair :)




She HAD to wear mascara...pretty baby



Me and Ava headed out to take a few things back to a boutique all the way down on 280 (UGH! I do NOT like 280!) and Candace went with us! And I realized when I got home after driving 45 minutes to take this stuff back for different sizes, I returned a shirt and bought the matching shorts forgetting I returned the shirt....I have no brain!

As soon as I got back I dropped Ava off with Heath and went up to the dance studio to get Allie Kate's dance pictures! They turned out pretty good! I will post the rest later...
Today we woke up and started the Easter egg process...we boiled the eggs, and dyed them and sat them out to dry and in the mean time we headed out back down 280 to return the bloomers I bought that didn't match anything and to have lunch with Aunt Ju and play

She has gotten so goofy with her faces...I have to really beg for just a regular smile!



















We decided since it was pretty we would skip nap time and head to the park :)


Little miss loved watching all the kids




And she thought swinging was fun too


I LOVE baby feet so her socks had to go!










Then Allie Kate drove us home :)
And it was time to decorate our Easter eggs! My sweet girl is so OCD about what stickers could go on each egg :) And I love her for it because I am the exact same way...you just don't mix Ariel with Jasmine!
If these eggs make it to Easter I will be SHOCKED :)




No comments:

Post a Comment