Sunday, September 29, 2013

10 months old!

10 months! That blows my mind! 



New things this month:
You are pulling up on to EVERYTHING! It's your new favorite thing to do :)
You have even let go and stood for a couple of seconds a few different times!
You LOVE table food and I have to force baby food and then I let you have the good stuff :)
You have 2 teeth and they are SHARP!
You like to "give kisses" to mommy...not so much Daddy yet!
You wave and say "Hi" or "bye" to anyone you see...you LOVE to wave!
You love animals and are not scared the least bit of any of them...which scares me!
You dance when music is on...or when I sing!!!
You played peek a boo for the first time! We were on our way to the beach and Allie covered herself with her pink blanket and hid and then played peek a boo and you got your blanket and held it up over your head and then took it down and screamed laughing...Daddy about ran off the road trying to watch you :)





You still wear a size 3 diaper and we just got you some new shoes for the fall and had your foot measured and it looks like you are going to follow in your sister's footsteps and have tiny feet and hands...you were a size 2 :)
6-12 mos on clothes depending on where it's from
Not talking quite as much lately but you still say "mama," "dada," "bye bye," and "bite."
If I ask you to "give Mommy love" you lay your sweet head on me :)
Your sister builds tents ALL the time and you get in them with her and think it's so funny
Still not a great nap taker...two naps a day for 30-60 min and it is a fight lately to get you to go to sleep!
Wonderful sleeper at bedtime! Bedtime is 7:30 and you sleep until about 6ish, take a bottle and go back to sleep until 7:45-8am :)
You are very clingy to me lately...which I LOVE for the most part! If I walk out of the room you fuss and then follow right behind me :)
You love: mashed potatoes, bread, puffs, noodles, poptarts (I know I know...best mom of the year award) and pretty much anything in small bites!
I'm dying at the cuteness :) Looks like you have been watching your sister pose for pictures!

You had a wonderful vacation at the beach, despite being sick the entire time you were still a joy :) You did not care too much for the sand (which is funny because your sister HATED it)



this reminds me of the goofy little smile Allie Kate used to make :)

You are such a sweet girl and so happy to be around! People are always telling me how good you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment