Monday, September 2, 2013

2nd week of school

Allie's 2nd week went a little better than the first week! She wasn't as clingy at drop off and on Wednesday she didn't even cry :) which means the 3rd week she should skip in singing, right? :)

She couldn't wait to get back in the car with her pink blankie and "Ella" her dog :)

We went on our little walk around our "neighborhood" (if that's what it could be called)




We met up with Addie before school Wednesday :)


Popping bubbles before going in to school :)

Her teacher sent this note home and I couldn't be more proud :) She really does have so much faith and I love it...she is constantly talking about Jesus or a bible story :)



She started singing the other day and told me she wanted to teach me a new song:
"Jesus died on the cross for me and he made everything in the world..." And went on and on about all the stuff he made (and no it didn't rhyme or sound like a real song at all but it was wonderful :) I kept asking how she knew this song and She said "no one taught it to me like at chapel or in Sunday school. Jesus just gave it to me and he will give all the good people's a song"

When I dropped Allie off in her classroom I saw her little person hanging outside the classroom and cracked up :)
My name is Allie Kate, I like to eat crackers (very true...and I am surprised she didn't specify saltines), my favorite color is baby pink, I can put band-aids on stuff by myself (yes she sure can!)....
this girl is a hoot! All the other kids answers were so plain but not my little goof! Most of the "I can_______by myself" were things like "run, eat, play" and she can put band-aids on stuff :)

Her little daily schedule :) Sometimes I find myself looking and wondering what she is doing at that moment and wishing I could be invisible and see her there!

When she got out of school Wednesday she had a dental appointment to get her teeth cleaned :) She did SO good! I was a little nervous she wouldn't want to go back by herself but she didn't seem to mind!
No cavities :) She even let them take bitewings!(xrays)

Thursday we met Nana and Julie at the outlet mall and shopped till we dropped!
Yep...she has my freaky double jointed arms!


Ready to go home! Don't let her fool you, she tried on every shoe at that place! She even made sure they were her size (size 8 :) smart girl!

Friday we left for Atlanta!! ROLL TIDE :)

Hopefully Allie does good going to school and we are also starting "kids praise" (children's choir) and dance!! 
Can't wait to see these little beauties dance together again this year :)




No comments:

Post a Comment