Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly fun

We have had a good week since getting home from the beach :)
Sunday we went to see Aunt Ju's new house! They moved while we were at the beach!


this little mess LOVED going through all the boxes!


Monday started back school for Allie Kate and she did the best she has ever done going in! I let her put her pink blanket in her back pack (which stays in the hallway) and for some reason that helped so much! Even though it was hanging in the hallway! 

She went to school Mon, Tues, Thurs this week because it was Johnny Appleseed week and he came to her school on Thursday. So Wednesday we went to Aunt Ju's house for breakfast in her new house! We made bacon, eggs, home made biscuit and gravy :)

Wednesday night she went to choir and her teacher said she was a "drama queen" because she acted all sad when I dropped her off but she said like 2 seconds after I'm gone she has the best time...which made me glad :)

Thursday Allie had school and her teacher told me she "loved meeting Johnny Appleseed" when I asked her about him she kept trying to convince me he was a girl...so I'm not sure about all that!

We went to the park to play because it felt wonderful out!

She was so proud that she could climb this by herself!


Ava even slid!










Saturday we went to Jake's football game, Allie stayed home with Papa because she didn't feel good :(

We went to watch the Bama game with friends Saturday night and Allie Kate had so much fun! On the way home she asked me if she had eaten dinner and I said "kind of" and she said "well, I'm still hungry. I had too much fun to eat!" Bless her little heart :)









No comments:

Post a Comment