Monday, September 2, 2013

Roll tide!!!

This weekend we went to Atlanta for the first Alabama game of the year! It was so much fun and I couldn't have asked for better babies! I admit I was a little nervous about sleeping all in one room and how Ava grace would nap but both girls were perfect (ok as Allie says "you're not perfect mommy, nobody is perfect, only Jesus") but they were pretty close to it behavioral wise :)
We only had to stop once on the way there :)

Eating her cheese balls when we first got in our hotel rooms :)

Roll Tide baby :)


Allie was SO excited about our hotel room or as she called it "our new house" :) Heath's parents stayed across the hall and she would run back and forth from room to room! When we first got there we saw team getting off the bus out our window and Heath was so excited naming who everyone was and then he saw Nick Saban... Allie Kate was excited and ran to tell her papa "Nick Savan's in our room papa hurry, like he really is its Nick Savan" haha bless her heart she doesn't have a chance she has to love Alabama football...for our family it's required :)







We went walking around (we tried to go to the aquarium when we first got there and it was closed) found a park to play at (and get eaten by mosquitoes)


We went to the aquarium on Saturday morning and it was SO crowded...like annoying crowded...but it was still fun and really cool!
haha this is what most of my pictures look like :)

And then I threaten or bribe and make a complete fool of myself and I get something like this :)













For the game gran kept Ava grace in their room and let me, Heath, papa, and Allie Kate go into the game! Allie was all excited shaking her Pom pom's at first but of course was bored by the end of the first quarter (can't blame her I used to be the same way!) But she was really good and we stayed until there were only about 3 min left in the game! She made friends with a couple of ladies behind us (who I'm pretty sure were extremely friendly because of their beverage choice...I could be wrong) and she talked to them a lot and played on the cell phone, and laid down, ate chicken fingers, talked to her stuffed animal (she kept trying to convince me that her seahorse wanted to go back to the hotel room to see "sparkly" her other new stuffed animal). My family was also in Atlanta but we didn't get a chance to see them!







We had wonderful seats...5th row!



walking back to our room :)


We had a great trip! And loved watching our team play and making memories with our girls :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment