Saturday, February 2, 2013

Allie's first mani/pedi :)

Allie has always gone with me to get my toes done but most of the time she just sat in the chair with me and was still scared when they painted her toe nails...not today :) She sat like a big girl in one of the kid chairs and got her fingernails and toe nails painted :) I was so proud and so was she...she kept looking over at me and Julie and just smiling the sweetest smile!


she thought it was so funny that the lady put cotton balls in between her toes!


We had our buddy Collin's 3rd birthday party today at the zoo and it was FREEZING! We kept debating on whether or not to go because Allie has had a runny nose but she really wanted to go....so we did :)
riding the carousel 

she was so excited 


chasing the rooster 

riding the carousel and COLD :)




on the train :) these are the best pics we could get!



No comments:

Post a Comment