Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cousin fun

I have not been to walmart in a very long time and needed just about everything there is so my mom kept the girls while I made a big trip...let me tell you I would rather take a beating than do that again! I hate having to load and unload the car and make room for everything, but it was SUPER helpful that I didn't have to worry about loading up the girls in the rain!


Sweet girls after our shower (yes, I am officially nuts and have decided it cuts down on time to all shower together even though it is super chaotic!)



sweet matching sisters


My little hamm :)


Yesterday we woke up and headed out to meet Candace, Brynnen, and Braelyn for lunch at Zoe's and a sweet treat from pastry arts :) We got here about 20 minutes before them and Ava and Allie got up in the front seat with me and we had to kill some time...

Who says she looks like Heath? haha



Taking 4 kids 3 yrs and under to eat can be crazy! But it was fun and they were actually really good!


Sweet baby slept most of the time











Allie found these pictures of Haley (who she is obsessed with right now because she is a cheerleader) and wanted me to take a picture of her holding pictures :)


Us in the car waiting


We had a fun day and ate lots of good food :) And that's all that matters right?

No comments:

Post a Comment