Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ava's baby dedication

We had baby dedication for sweet Ava Grace today. I know that the Lord is only lending me my sweet girls and they are really His anyways :) It was a CHORE getting everyone up and ready this morning but we managed to get it all together and be there on time! Allie Kate was so excited that she got to go to the "big church" and see the preacher! I think in her head it was just going to be us the preacher and the choir because she kept telling us she was going to "hug the preacher" and "dance to the people singing"





Love those sweet cheeks :)

She was scared like her momma to have to stand in front of the whole church :)

My happy girl

sweet sister waiting to start

Allie Kate and Brynnen (Braelyn was being dedicated too)

I love this sweet girl :)

Her pose!

And look what I found....since I wasn't blogging when we had Allie Kate dedicated here are some pics of her at her baby dedication (She was exactly 3 months old)






Would you look at all that CRAZY hair! I promise I did try to comb it...it just had a mind of its own :)


And one more crazy hair pic...
perfect little face :)



No comments:

Post a Comment