Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wonderful worn out Wednesday :)

We started out the day at an early 6:30am. Lately it seems like my children team up to see how tired they can make me :) Allie will wake up and come in my room and wake Ava up and I will get Allie back to bed and then Ava is awake and by the time I get her back to sleep then Allie is waking up...but this is only a morning thing. The girl both enjoyed the bumbo chair again (Allie actually ate breakfast in it haha).









Allie drew a picture of me, her and Ava :) I am the big one with the curly hair, she is the one on the left and Ava is the little one on the top :) Sweet girl!

We took a shower, notice I said A shower (as in all three of us got in there together) and we (and by we I mean Allie Kate) didn't decide until mid-shower that Ava really needed to get in there with us! Tired of hearing Allie beg I got her and put her in there with us, and that was a challenge because we didn't have her a towel or clothes and then I was trying to get all of us dried off at once (not a very smart idea)!

Then we headed to Chic Fila for lunch before dance class and our buddies were there too :)





We went to dance class and it was SO pretty outside that I just couldn't make Allie miss the perfect park weather for a nap so we went home and changed into short sleeves and headed to the park!
Candace and Brynnen met us there to play








Hollywood


Ava had fun too :)


Bless her bones she just could not stay awake :)




I'm that mom with the sling haha, I used to make fun of people wearing these things, then I realized if I wanted to function then I needed one!








Both my sweet girls were worn out from the park! (And their momma was too)

As soon as we got home we ate and Allie HAD to put gel in her hair (she has been begging me for a while to do her hair like I do mine) so we had to do her hair and her hair is EXACTLY like mine...it's almost weird how much it's like mine!


Sweet girl :)


Playing her leap pad in the beloved bumbo :)

Both girls got a bath (together since Allie insisted) and went to bed about 7:30 pm! I cold get used to that! We had a good but busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment