Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cry baby :(

We started sleep training today...I absolutely can not stand it, even though I know it's what's best for my sweet girl to get her rest! We started at nap time (big mistake) and I let her cry for 10 min intervals for about 40 minutes (I would go in and run her belly and calm her down every 10 minutes) and I ended up getting her up after 40 minutes and she was clearly not going to go to sleep and spit up from crying. I felt HORRIBLE :( I thought the second time around I wouldn't be as upset as with Allie and I can honestly say I was just as upset if not more upset! So I prayed and asked The Lord if he would comfort her and help her fall asleep fast for bedtime and decided if she didn't go to sleep within 30 minutes I was just going to scratch it and try again Ina month...well my sweet angel fussed/cried for 10 minutes and went fast to sleep!!!! Whooooo hoooo day 1= success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment