Saturday, February 23, 2013

Swim lessons

We signed up this sweet girl for swim lessons to help her get used to the water before the summer


She was pretty nervous at first but the teacher was pretty good with her and even though she was still pretty apprehensive she did everything the teacher asked (well except for putting her whole face in the water)...we are at a hard age right now, Allie is very hard headed and wants her way and I need more patience :) She told me to "Shut up" several times during the lesson when she was swimming with the teacher (she says that whenever she gets scared and it drives me NUTS!) But I was proud that she at least got in the water and tried it and did pretty good for her first time!


Even though this girl has got a major attitude sometimes she is still my sweet heart :)

Even if she doesn't like it too much :)












Cutest little swimmer ever






So glad to be out and warm 

tired of smiling for pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment