Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ava laughs!


My sweet baby Ava laughed out loud for the first time today! I have been waiting and wondering when she would start laughing and I was getting after her today and she just cackled :) Made my day!




She blows lots of bubbles too...very talented :)

It was so pretty outside again so I told Allie if she went to sleep good for her nap we would go to the park when she woke up...and since it wasn't warm enough for Ava to go we left her with Heath's parents and both took Allie to the park to play :)

this girl LOVES to play at the park these days






We have been talking about the splash pad and how when it gets warm we can't wait to get to go and Allie wanted to walk over and check it out and talk about what we were going to do when it opened!







Me and Allie were playing hide and seek last night and I hid under Ava's crib and Allie thinks it is the funniest thing and goes and gets under there at least once an hour...so when we got home from the park today she had to show Gran and Papa her new place to hide and then she wanted Papa to hide under there with her :)






I don't know why I think this app is so funny...but I do :)





No comments:

Post a Comment