Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ava Grace's first day in The church nursery

We took Ava grace to "Sunday school" I guess I should call it the nursery :) she has been going to big church with us but has gotten more alert and harder to keep quiet in the church service so we tried out the nursery today. I didn't put Allie in Sunday school until she was 2 yrs old so this was huge for me, but I wanted to be able to go to church and actually listen without worrying that she was about to cry or trying to keep her quiet (the girl likes to talk haha). I was sad when we got to church and I saw other babies and I'm still not sure if she will be going back to the nursery next week! But this week went pretty good (I guess, I wasn't there so I have to take their word for it!) but she looked happy and fine when we came back to get her :)


Ava Grace with Mrs. Amy...even though she looks terrified we knew she was in good hands :)





My happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment