Thursday, March 7, 2013

A day in our life

A day in the Vaughn life...it's an exciting life I tell ya :)
I got to cuddle with this little ball of sweetness :)
Allie Kate woke up at about 6:30am and I put her back in her bed to rest longer (twice). Me and Ava Grace woke up at about 7:15am after Allie Kate got tired of resting :) We laid in bed and talked and snuggled for about 30 minutes.

Allie Kate wants her chocolate milk and breakfast first thing when she wakes up...today it was breakfast of champions (frosted flakes and then she needed eggs...which she barely eats she just likes to help me make them).


After breakfast we all three got in the shower...no pictures from that haha
We went to meet Destiny, Kolby and Logan at chic fila for lunch at 11am


My happy sweet girl :) I could just squeeze those sweet cheeks (and will:)
And just fyi I do get her out of her car seat...lately it seems like all my pictures of her she is in it!

See! I do get her out it is just hard to take a picture of her while I am holding her :)



After lunch we went home for naps! Ava Grace laid down perfect and Allie did pretty good too...they both went to sleep around 1:30pm and I did laundry and cleaned and watched some t.v. (A girl has to catch up on dvr...watched the bible)

Allie Kate woke up first at about 3:30 and she was NOT in a good mood :( 
Understatement she was in an awful mood...and after like 15 minutes of being ugly she decided she loved me and wanted to be sweet...I swear it's like someone flipping a light switch!

haha after her snack

When Ava Grace got up we went down to Nana's house to see her and Jake and what do ya know jack one of them there duck dynasty boys was there!

My beautiful babies (don't be fooled I had to do some bribing to get these pictures :)












Allie Kate with Nana's glasses on...look at that sweet girl :)

We headed home about 6:30 for dinner (Sandwiches...I have been cooking like crazy the past two weeks and it was nice to have something easy!)

Bath time :) Even though Ava Grace takes a shower with me and Allie I still like to give her a bath before bedtime!

Ava Grace went to bed about 7:45- didn't fuss too much tonight. Allie and Heath played with her bikes and riding toys in the basement until bedtime for Allie and she came upstairs fighting mad....whooooo today has been a doozie with Allie Kate's attitude! She pitched a good fit for about 20 minutes in her bedroom before bed! I always hope no one is outside of my house listening to her because she screams like someone is killing her and kicks her bed so it probably sounds like I am beating her (Which...duh, I don't or she wouldn't act this way haha). But just when I think I am at my wits end with her something snaps and she is perfectly sweet...same thing happened tonight she pitched her fit for about 15-20 min and then came to her bedroom door and said "Mommy I'm ready to act normal I will be good, come hold me" so I did and she was sweet and we sang our bedtime songs (Jesus loves me, Jesus loves the little children, and you are my sunshine...and it has to be in that specific order) and I sat in the floor beside her bed and we held hands and prayed like we do every night and I gave her about 4561586 kisses and she went to sleep :) 
Even when this girl is CRAZY I still love her SO much (I just wish she would take a chill pill....and give me one). Both girls asleep by about 9:15pm....time for more laundry picking up the house, pumping, and BED (Rarely make it there before 10:30pm)!!!
I am not famous or a millionaire (nor would I ever want to be....well maybe the millionaire part!) but I am a mommy to two sweet, healthy, beautiful baby girls and I could not ask for more than that. I love my life and can honestly say I would not trade it for anything even if it isn't glamorous and perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment