Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday fun

Allie Kate had her second swim lesson this morning and it was actually snowing in the way there! We thought that was cool :) she did absolutely horrible she cried and screamed and we had to leave early from swim class and she got a spanking in the locker room for telling me to shut up multiple times :( I felt sorry for her because she was very scared (and that's always when she says shut up...she doesn't even know how to use the word haha) but I had told her on the way there if she said "the s word" I was going to spank her...so I did :( we left from there and met my mom and sister at cotton tails to find the girls some cute stuff :) I have a huge obsession with matching clothes for my girls and that made me feel much better after the swimming incident haha! Allie actually fell asleep in her stroller while shopping...which is so not like her! (But she had a nightmare last night and got in our bed around 2am and Ava joined the party around 3am so nobody got good sleep)









No comments:

Post a Comment