Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ava Grace is 4 months old!!!

My sweetest pie is 4 months old today!!! 
Sweet baby Ava Grace,
You are the cutest, snuggliest, sweetest little bundle of love EVER! You are a very happy baby and I love that I can literally look at you and smile or say one word and you are smiling a beautiful gummy smile at me :)
You talk and holler constantly! You are grabbing things and you are OBSESSED with your hands and they are ALWAYS in your mouth! You are very slobbery...you really need to wear a bib all day probably! 



You love your sister (she isn't as sweet to you as I would like her to be...but that's ok I know when you get a little bigger you will give her a run for her money). Your favorite toy is your little rattly purse and you rattle it like crazy and shove it in your mouth. you are in size 3 months clothes but you are growing out of 3 mos sleepers in length (I don't know your exact weight and length yet, we go to the doctor next week)


Sleep: You do really good with going to sleep...it's the staying asleep during naps that is getting us! You will go down for a nap like a pro but will only sleep for about 45 minutes at a time. I am much more lenient with you going to sleep than I was with your sister, I still rock you and get you to sleep sometimes but sometimes I just lay you down (you do great either way!). You take a lot of short naps throughout the day, I have kind of given up on the two long naps a day! You go to bed around 7:30-7:45pm and wake up around 4-4:45am wanting to eat and get in the bed with me...then Allie wakes me and you both up for the day around 7:30am most days!

If I had to guess how much you weighed I would guess around 14 pounds...little chunky monkey :)
You have not rolled over...but lets face it...I never put you down long enough for that to happen (same as with your big sis)...you HATE laying on your stomach so I don't make you do it much! You do not like to sit back anymore, if we are sitting in the chair you are sitting up :)


Pretty much you are just perfect :) I am guessing you are about to be put on cereal when we go back to the doctor. You have a hard time going to the bathroom sometimes and so sometimes we have to give you lactulose and you gag! 
Not trying to brag or anything but you love me the most :) And I LOVE that! I love how sweet and innocent you are and the fact that I can love all over you and you just sit there! You laugh a lot more now too :)



I love you my little doll and I have loved the past four months getting to love and take care of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment