Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Catching up from the weekend


We had our last swim class on Saturday (it was supposed to last 3 more weekends but she is graduating early :) We are both miserable the whole time...she's terrified even with me in the water and will NOT let her teacher touch her (she is weird about strangers) and I get so embarrassed because she acts awful.....so we are going to resume swim lessons this summer in Nana's pool with the coolest instructor around.....me :)

Little goofball had to have her hair wrapped in a towel after we got out of the shower (yes we had to shower in that nasty shower and get in the sauna...ok I admit I wanted to get in the sauna too :)

I would like to personally thank the butt naked lady in the locker room, standing directly in front of our locker bending all the way over...you made me and my 3 year old feel extremely awkward! And I couldn't help but laugh when Allie Kate giggled and stared and later came home and told Heath that the naked lady "had a stamp on her back" (tattoo) She may have been scarred for life!




Allie Kate got in a Goo bath and it felt so weird we both thought it was so cool...that is until it came time to clean up the "goo" all over my bathroom and I literally washed her hair twice and it still had goo in it! 


Wearing her hat and mask daddy brought her home :)



I had a baby shower meeting for Julie Sunday and had to go straight from there to Brynnen's 2nd birthday party...Ava Grace sure knows how to party!


\
I literally could not get a picture of the two of them where they were both looking and not making crazy faces (they were in the middle of fighting over this car...silly cousins)




I love my girl...she is doing so good laying on her mat and playing with her toys! I can not believe how fast she is growing!


I love when she turns in the monitor so I can see that sweet face!


Sweet girl needed her sunglasses :) On our way to see our cousins!


I don't know why the only one I can get to look at me to take a picture is the 5 month old! haha


Nana got Allie Kate a new car seat and she wanted to be fastened in while she played on Heath's iphone and me and Heath joked that maybe when she starts acting crazy we will just strap her in :)


today supporting her big sister with her dance attire :) I had to wake this sweet girl up to go to dance class :(

No comments:

Post a Comment