Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lovey dove



 I got back this one picture of Ava grace's three month pics and I loooooove the rolls she's rocking :)


Yesterday it was kind of warm and we decided we needed out of this house so we broke out the stroller and strolled :)



It pains her to smile sweetly for pictures haha...she was mad because she wanted to ride in the back of the stroller and just couldn't understand her sister would fall out and die....geez sometimes I need a double dose of patience 


This sweet doll had so much fun riding 


then Allie decided she wanted to ride this bike that dear old Mrs. Jo gave her and it looks like a midget could ride it 



I don't know if other little kids hate their helmets as much as she does...I make her wear it when she rides her big girl bike and sometimes she just decides it's not worth it and won't ride her bike because she doesn't want to wear her helmet!






We had to practice hair and make up for dance class pictures and she LOVES getting all dolled up! She knows she's pretty :) Not sure if that's a good or bad thing??


Geez this girl is absolutely beautiful but has such an attitude these days...and headstrong! I am ready for this stage to end :( I want my kind little cutie back! I ask her all the time if she is my kind little cutie haha I have lots of weird names I call Allie and Ava (and I can NOT call Ava any of them without Allie saying "No I'm your ____"  :) Bless her bones
They are my: doodads, hoot owls, love bugs, sweet cheeks, monkeys, lub dubs, sugar bugs, sugar nuts (I know...everybody makes fun of that one), sugadees, love monkies, booby, brutes, and that's all I can think of right now but I know there's lots more haha







This morning she came strolling her baby dolls and had chocolate ALL over her mouth and when I asked her what in the world it was she said "I got a snack and it was so good!" 


Going to dance class


They all LOVE Ava Grace up at dance class :)


Ava has fun at dance class too :) Love this sweet girl!


We had dance pictures and Allie didn't get to take a nap because of the way the dance class and pics fell and I was kind of worried how it would go but she did great! (After she acted out a little of course...but I will take a little over a lot ;)
After dance class Maci and her grandmother came to our house and we got make up and hair done and then went for pics. Allie was acting scared and clingy and I was starting to get worried that she was going to have mascara runs all down her face in these pics or her mom in the pics ahhhh....but Mrs. Beverly saved the day she came and got her by the hand and helped her feel comfortable and by the end of the first session the photographer practically had to kick her off the photo set :) Then she loved it and squealed and laughed the whole time! But she would only let one certain man take her pictures she said "Mommy I want that kinda balded man not the man with long hair and funny teeth" just like her momma she notices peoples teeth (even though they were kinda hard to miss). He had hair past his shoulders and was missing about 5 front teeth and that doesn't leave very many to smile with....you do the math :) So I couldn't really blame her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment