Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm all over the place!

Monday we had a rest day and since it was freezing outside (literally) we stayed inside and in our jammies ALL day long! You know it's a good day when you take a shower and get right back in your jammies! Allie Kate has a new saying right now...I told her something and she replied "Ok hottie hottie" my oh my what in the world am I going to do with her?


This is Allie at a Birthday party on Sunday :)

So back to Monday....really unorganized, I know!
Me and Allie made a tent in her room during Ava Grace's nap and she thought it was the coolest thing ever! 







Crazy girl!






I asked Allie to clean up all the toys she had drug out before we went and played and she just piled everything up on her sisters play mat :) funny girl


Ava Grace woke up and enjoyed the tent with us :) We were all 3 in the tent happily for about 2 minutes (or less) until Allie Kate got mad and kicked Ava...she is so jealous right now!


My sweet girl didn't really act like she felt good all day :( All she wanted to do was eat and sleep and her little nose sounded a little stuffy...hopefully she will get to feeling better!

Last night when we were praying before bedtime she prayed "watch over my momma and her names momma" and rubbed my face and said "because she's my little baby" and reached up and hugged me :) and then said "because I love her"....see for all the craziness that comes out of her, she can be the sweetest angel too :) And that makes the moments that I want to rip my hair out all better!!


Back to Sunday haha....

Sweet girl getting ready to go to church


After church Sunday we went to Sophia's birthday...this little doodad slept most of the time even though there were like 15 screaming kids!


I could eat these jaws up!

No comments:

Post a Comment