Monday, March 4, 2013

Big girl

Me and Allie Kate went to register her this morning for "big girl school" for this fall!! She will be going to 3k 3 days a week starting in August...even though she will turn 4 in October, she missed the cutoff date and I am kind of glad because I don't think I could send her 4 days a week :( I have mixed emotions about it...sometimes I think she definitely needs to get out because she is bored and that just leads to her getting into trouble and it is only 3 days a week for a few hours each day and it would give me and Ava Grace time together just me and her. Other times I can't stand the thought of it! It makes me cringe! My sweet baby girl won't be with me 24/7 like she always has been and I know I will miss her like crazy :( and also I think it bothers me because it means its the start to school and once she starts it there is no end until she is grown :( and that breaks my heart! I don't want my babies to grow up and get big and leave me...I don't know if I can handle that! Maybe I should just keep having babies forever like the duggars haha then if one left no big deal you have 20 more :) p.s. that was TOTALLY a joke I would die!

No comments:

Post a Comment