Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Allie Kate's 3 year old Dr. check up!

We had Allie Kate's 3 yr old Dr. check up this morning! She weighed 28.4 pounds and was 36 3/8 inches tall...growing like a little weed :) She did really good at the Dr. today...she talked and was really sweet until Dr.Bill made her take her clothes off and she did NOT like that! Little modest thing that she is freaked out and yelled "NOOOOO" and hit me several times (which she never hits) and pulled my hair and was so upset that she was having to be naked in front of him (can't say I blame her...it's pretty embarrassing...trust me I understand). She did not have to get any shots today thankfully but she did have to get the flu mist and she did pretty good with it too :)



 
After her doctors appt she wanted to go eat "egg soup" at mings and then we headed to dance class :)
My sassy little sweet heart :)



Sweet dance friends :)

On another note...Day 7 I am thankful for my pregnancy and sweet baby girl that I haven't met yet but know I will love so much! I am SO thankful to even be pregnant (anyone that has had a hard time getting pregnant knows what a blessing pregnancy truly is) and I feel so blessed that the Lord has allowed me to carry now 2 babies and enjoy nice healthy pregnancies! Now that being said I wish that it didn't last quite so long and I didn't gain so much weight but it's definitely worth it and I plan on doing it again (if it's the Lord's will)! Thank you Lord for my sweet babies :)
I know this pic is awful I took it to send to my sister when she was complaining that her 7 week pregnant belly was big to make her feel better haha
37 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment