Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5 :)

Today I am thankful for my sister Julie! We have been through so much together and I honestly don't know what I would do without her...most people have no idea the things we have survived together! She is not only my sister but also my best friend! And I just recently found out that she is expecting her first baby and I couldn't be happier for her, I am so excited we are going to have babies around the same age and we will get to have play dates and watch them grow up together! I also know what a joy it is to be a mommy and I can't wait until she gets to do it too! I love my Ju so much and am so thankful for her and that we get to spend a good bit of time together (we at least see each other one day a week sometimes more) and I love how sweet she is with Allie Kate...she is probably Allie's favorite person on earth :) Allie has loved Julie since she was a newborn and we think it's because we kind of look and sound alike...either way she is a great aunt and sister and I thank the Lord for giving me a sister to go through life with and am so happy that He is giving my sweet Allie Kate a sister too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment