Wednesday, November 14, 2012

First haircut!!!

Allie Kate was born with crazy long hair and she still has that pretty long hair that the Lord gave her and up until today had never had a true haircut (when she was a little over a year she had a piece that hung down longer than the rest that looked like a rat tail and so I cut that little piece off) so I figured I better go ahead and do it before Ava Grace gets here or Allie Kate may end up 5 yrs old for her first haircut :) So I told her this morning in the shower today was the day and she whined said she wasn't a boy and didn't need one and then she said she was scared it would hurt...but she ended up doing great :)
Check out that belly :) 38 weeks!





I stood up and held her and the girl just went around and BARELY trimmed the dead ends off, you can't even really tell she cut it (which was what I wanted her to do).

So this is the before:

And this is the After:
See you can't even tell since she has wavy hair :)



She was so proud of what a big girl she was :)

Afterwards Allie got a sucker and we were both happy :) Then we had some errands to run...and off to chic fila for lunch before dance!
ICE CREAM!!!


My sweet girl at dance class...


Today I am thankful that her dance class is so close to our house...I know what a weird thing to be thankful for but I feel like we run around all the time and it's nice to drive less than a mile up the road for dance :) And we are thankful for the best dance teacher we could ask for Mrs.Beverly!!

And I am also thankful that we have our Christmas tree up and decorated and presents wrapped so that is one less thing I have to worry about (but now I get to worry about a certain little girl playing with all the presents :)
She can name who every single present goes to...I was pretty impressed because I wrapped them and I had to check the tag to see if she was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment