Friday, November 2, 2012

TGIF!!

Day #2 what I am thankful for is Heath. We have been together for 10 years now and he has been so good to me for these past ten years! I am thankful that he is so patient with me and my craziness (especially being pregnant) and he helps me out around the house and is so good to me and Allie Kate. I love that he works hard so that I can stay home with our sweet girl part time and never complains about how hard he works. And without heath I would not have the most precious thing in my life...my baby! (soon to be babies:)  I know I can tell him anything because he is my best friend...and bless his heart he puts up with a lot from me! I'm also thankful for the fact that I never had to go through a bad relationship and have heartache like I have seen so many people have to go through and I'm *SO* thankful that the Lord put us together so early in life and I didn't really have any interest in going out and acting crazy and doing things that I would always regret (not that I haven't done MANY things I regret) but I know Heath was a part of that!

My sweet girl came up to me this morning wearing my wedding rings and told me that she was going to wear my wedding rings today because she was "married to daddy" and then told me "if I was married to daddy I would smile and be so happy" bless her little heart this makes me so happy to hear that she loves her daddy :)
Notice the rings on her finger and she even put it on the right finger! Smart girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment