Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3...

I am beyond thankful for my sweet angel Allie Kate! She is the best thing in the world and I can honestly say I love her more than life itself! She has made me so happy and I will always be in awe of her to me she is my perfect sweetheart :) I know she's really not perfect trust me...but the Lord made her perfect for me and even when she's driving me bonkers pitching a fit or acting crazy I still love her so much and wouldn't trade her for the world! She is the smartest, prettiest, funniest, goofiest, sassiest little goose and i am constantly laughing at her and I love that she wants 1,2,5,7,8,9 kisses before she will go to sleep! I'm also very thankful the Lord gave me the chance to be a mommy because it is truly the best thing I have ever done in my life and looking back at my life before my Allie got here makes me sad even though I know I didn't know any better at the time it just makes life so complete with her, and I feel sorry for people who just don't know what they are missing!  So thank you lord for my sweet Allie Kate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment