Sunday, November 25, 2012

Our last weekend as a family of 3...

We have had a pretty relaxed weekend with our sweet girl and that is exactly what I wanted so that we could enjoy time with just her for the last time! We have stayed home and played and gotten things done around here and she has slept with us both nights (which means lots of love and cuddling but restless sleeping :) BUT totally worth it :)

 And yes I am the crazy lady who wakes up at like 2am and decides to take pics of her sleeping child laying next to her :)

Allie Kate helped Daddy and Papa put up Christmas lights on the outside of our house and she was pretty excited to get to wear her "glubs" :)



Saturday was the Iron bowl and we just hung out at home and played and watched the game...nothing too exciting (Bama won 49-0) and I cried like a baby half of the night because I am still having a hard time with it never just being me and Allie Kate again and I think back and want to remember every moment and appreciate all of our time together...she really is my little best friend and I know some people think that it is dumb but when she is not with me I feel like I'm missing my right hand (whether I'm gone to a Dr. appt or to the bathroom or taking a shower) and to think I am about to go 3 nights away from her kills me!

We went to cracker barrel this morning around 10am for breakfast/lunch because that is one of Allie's favorites (and mine:) and my sweet girl must be pooped from sleeping in our bed too because she sat in Heath's lap for a while and moved to my lap for the rest of the time (and that is not my child she is normally running around like a crazy woman)...

 
 
Julie is coming to our house at 6 pm tonight to stay with Allie and we have to be at the hospital by 7:30pm tonight to get checked in...kinda nervous!! We will have another sweet girl by tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment