Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012 :)

We started off the day with a "spooky" breakfast of pink pancakes and I tried to get Allie Kate to let me turn her scrambled eggs green, but she was not convinced :)
 

My little skeleton riding her new bike :)
 



Julie came over and hung out with us for a little bit and then it was off to dance class! We thought it was appropriate that Allie Kate wear her minnie mouse leotard since she was minnie mouse for Halloween!! When we got there Mrs. Beverly told us that mommies got to go into dance class and watch today, I was a little nervous and excited (also annoyed that I left my cell phone at home and had no way to take video!)....


Shaking her little booty :)

Yes believe it or not they were actually supposed to be doing this...I was shocked too :)



Allie danced the entire time and did great with me in there until the very end when I guess she started getting tired and started being kind of mean to me for no reason! She would shout "no" at me right in the middle of dancing and even told me to "shut up" and I literally almost fell out of my chair from embarrassment right then and there! So I would act like I was about to get up and leave and she was better after that (thank goodness!).
Dance friends Maci and Addy


Doing the train with Mrs. Beverly!


Halloween night we went to Nana's house and saw her and ate really quick and then set out trick or treating! Allie did not wake up from her nap in the best of moods so the first of the night she was kind of just "blah" she wasn't in a bad mood but she wasn't nearly as excited and ready to go as she has been acting about it! Once we started getting candy she perked up though!



Nope not one picture of the three of us smiling!



Ready for candy and mad because I made her walk and she was cold!


We got the gator again this year (Allie helped Papa decorate it with lights a few days before) and it even had an electric blanket this time! Can you say spoiled!




Daddy getting back from his ONE time taking her to a door to trick or treat...she wanted her mommy :)


We saw lots of friends and a lot of other minnie mouses! But I have to say I think mine was my favorite minnie of the bunch :)
Allie Kate and Paisley

Allie and Eli


Eli, Allie, Jenn, and Landon (mickey)

Allie and "Gosh"

And last but certainly not least Nana dressed as a patient :) Fake booty and all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment