Sunday, November 11, 2012

Busy days

So I think I am nesting this weekend :) I have always thought I am a very organized person...lists and planning ahead are my thing but I have been going like crazy since Friday trying to make sure that everything that needs to be done is and stressing about what else needs to be done and making lists and planning!


Friday I had a baby Dr. appointment and my mom kept Allie and we met for lunch afterwards and then me and Allie Kate went to the little craft show at the civic center and they had a stage...so of course my little ham had to get up there :)

My big belly bump :) Only 2 1/2 weeks to go!!
 
 
Friday night we put up our Christmas tree (I know pretty early but hey, we could have a baby any day now) and Allie LOVED it she stayed up until about 10:30pm helping us decorate it with a little step stool and was so sweet and had such a good time looking through all the ornaments and helping hang them (all within about an inch of each other :)
 
Then me and Heath went to the Alabama game on Saturday (and we lost for the first time this season) and Julie kept Allie Kate...needless to say I was pooooooped by the time we got home and we skipped church this morning ( I know I know shame on us!) But we did get a lot done today I wrapped probably 15 presents and we cleaned and I got Allie Kate's bag packed for when I have Ava Grace and made more lists :) haha! Hopefully by the time she gets here I wont need my 10 lists anymore!
 
Oh and I have been doing awful with my "thankful" posts but today I am thankful for my In-laws! They are great people to begin with but they will go out of their way to help us and are so good to always volunteer to help with Allie Kate to laundry to washing cars to cutting grass to pretty much anything we would ever ask them to do! I am so glad that I don't have to pretend to like my In-laws like so many other people do because mine are GREAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment