Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful

So I guess I will follow the trend and say something I am thankful for everyday until thanksgiving day...so on this first day I am thankful that I was raised to love and respect the Lord and trust him and his plan. It's not always easy to actually follow through with it but I know that no matter what happens God is good and He knows what is best and even if I don't understand what He is doing and His plan the Lord does not make mistakes and nothing is chance! I am the first one to be able to say that...when wanting to get pregnant with our first baby it was so easy and just happened so fast it actually scared me and I didn't think I was ready...the next time around I thought it was time and the Lord had other plans :) I am thankful to have had good Godly role models growing up and that they taught me right from wrong! And I hope to be able to do that for my sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment