Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4 and Disney on ice

I am thankful for my mom. There is just no one like your mom! My mom has always been there for me and she is one of my best friends...sure we may fight and bicker but I know at the end of the day I can count on her for anything!



Disney on ice was a HUGE hit with Allie Kate (it was last year too and I was hoping she would sit still again this year and she did!!). My sweet girl dressed as Minnie mouse (she did not want to dress as a princess...I think because of the high heels that go with her minnie costume) and requested that I paint a black nose and whiskers on her face...so of course we did :)





FINALLY she ate cotton candy! She has always spit it out because of texture!

watching the show :)









She was completely fascinated with all the characters and had such a good time and when it was over she kept saying "Awww I wanna go back" and she kept calling it disney world :) She was literally shaking when we were walking to our seats and she heard the music playing...I cannot wait to see her in Disney world with all the stuff to do there!

No comments:

Post a Comment